Next: 2.2 Implementation
Up: 2.1 Algorithm description
Previous: 2.1.3 On weight functions
2.1.4 Algorithm summary
The overall algorithm is now summarised into its most salient steps.
- The measured image is smoothed in real space using a mask operation (Section
- The Fourier transform of the smoothed image is found.
- The Fourier transform of the deconvolution term,
is found (Section 2.1.2).
- The smoothed image is then deconvoluted in Fourier space according to the required
weightings (Section 2.1.3 and Equations 10
- Finally, the inverse Fourier transform is taken to yield the restored image
in real space.